1. Enforce Title 5; State Sanitary Code (Septic System Regulations) as well as involvement with all new septic systems, failures and repairs.
2. Inspect food establishments, camps, pools and housing. Enforce massage regulations.
3. Issue beaver trap permits.
4. Maintain records of communicable disease.
5. Issue permits for drinking water wells as well as monitoring the safety of drinking water.
6. Coordinate availability and disbursement of vaccines.
7. Manage the trash and recycling contract.
8. Issue permits related to health.
Office Hours: Mon. - Thurs: 9AM to 3PM
Richard Green, Chair
Jane Budynkiewicz, Clerk
Board of Health Agent - Lori McCool